BSOD TERM FEES 2018
All prices shown include GST
Fees are calculated and invoiced per term. Our terms run concurrently with school terms.
The fee structure is based on a reducing scale so the more classes a student is enrolled for will result in a lower hourly fee:
After 7 hours per week the cap fee of $800 is reached and students may do any number of additional classes for no extra term fee cost.
The following items are additional to the term fees -
End of year concert costumes are $110.00 each (Junior Concert) and $120.00 each (Inter/Senior Concert). They are paid in instalments of $38.00 each over Terms 2, 3 & the balance paid in Term 4. One costume is required for each class attended. Students keep their costumes.
Cabaret costumes are $47.50 each added to the term 2 invoice for students participating.
REPORTING AND PRESENTATION FEE:
Feedback is an important part of the learning process. Teachers prepare written reports for students which are presented, along with a medal and certificate, at the mid-year Presentation class. There is a $30 fee in term 2.
An annual enrolment fee of $37.50 per family is required at the beginning of each year which covers insurance, music licences, administration costs etc.
PERFORMANCE AND VIDEO FEE:
A fee of $30 per student per concert is payable in term 4. The fee covers the theatre rehearsal as well as professionally filmed video footage links of their performance to steam or download. All students participating in the concerts are required to pay this fee.
30 mins - $ 39.00
45 mins - $ 58.50
60 mins - $ 78.00
VCE DANCE & RAD EXAMINATIONS
Outlines of these costs are made available to prospective students prior to participation.
- Fees are to be fully paid by the due date shown on the invoice.
- We are unable to refund/credit term fees, or part thereof, due to absence.
- Fees are calculated and invoiced per term. The full term invoice is payable.
- One free trial class is available, if students continue after this then full term fees must be paid.
- The Annual Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
- Payment options are: cash, cheque, internet transfer and credit card. A 2.5% surcharge applies to credit card payments.
- If students are away for a full term then fees are not charged, however the student may lose their place in the class if it becomes full.
- Costumes payments can be refunded up to the time of ordering (approx. August - September) after which time the full costume must be paid for. Costumes cannot be cancelled once Term 4 has commenced and must be paid for in full.
- Reporting/Presentation class fees are compulsory.
- The Performance/Video Fee is compulsory.