BSOD TERM FEES 2018
All prices shown include GST
Fees are calculated and invoiced per term. Our terms run concurrently with school terms.
The fee structure is based on a reducing scale so the more classes a student is enrolled for will mean a lower hourly class fee:
After 7 hours per week the cap fee of $800 is reached and students may do any number of additional classes for no extra term fee cost.
The following items are additional to the term fees -
End of year concert costumes are $110.00 each (Junior Concert) and $120.00 each (Inter/Senior Concert). They are paid in instalments of $38.00 each over Terms 2, 3 & the balance paid in Term 4. One costume is required for each class attended. Students keep their costumes.
Cabaret costumes are $46.00 each added to the term 2 invoice for students participating.
CONCERT HD MP4 DISC:
Our beautiful end of year Concerts are professionally recorded with a twin camera edit. Every BSOD family receives the full recording in High Definition MP4 format packaged in an attractive cover. Discs are posted after the concert. The cost is $30.00 per concert participating in and is added to the Term 4 invoice. There is no 'opt out option' available for this service.
REPORTING AND PRESENTATION FEE:
Feedback is an important part of the learning process. Teachers prepare written reports for students which are presented, along with a medal and certificate, at the mid-year Presentation class. There is a $30 fee in term 2.
An annual enrolment fee of $37.50 per family is required at the beginning of each year which covers insurance, music licences, administration costs etc.
A fee of $10 per student is payable for theatre rehearsals and is added to the Term 4 invoice.
30 mins - $ 39.00
45 mins - $ 58.50
60 mins - $ 78.00
VCE DANCE & RAD EXAMINATIONS
Outlines of these costs are made available to prospective students prior to participation.
- Fees are to be fully paid by the due date shown on the invoice.
- We are unable to refund/credit term fees, or part thereof, due to absence.
- Fees are calculated and invoiced per term. The full term invoice is payable.
- One free trial class is available, if students continue after this then full term fees must be paid.
- Re-enrolment Deposit Fees of $10 per class are subtracted from the Term 1 Invoice.
- The Annual Enrolment Fee of $37.50 is non-refundable.
- Payment options are: cash, cheque, internet transfer and credit card. A 2.5% surcharge applies to credit card payments.
- If students are away for a full term then fees are not charged, however the student may lose their place in the class if it becomes full.
- Costumes payments can be refunded up to the time of ordering (approx. August - September) after which time the full costume must be paid for. Costumes cannot be cancelled once Term 4 has commenced and must be paid for in full.
- Reporting/Presentation class fees are compulsory.